REKON VM-1 Vice Mount. Designed and manufactured to REKON's exacting specifications for trouble free operation in the most extreme conditions and environments. Expertly CNC machined from T6061 Aluminum with Type-III hard-anodized finish for corrosion and abrasion resistance - virtually indestructible.
REKON VM-1 Specifications:
- Construction: CNC machined from T6061 Aluminum with Type-III hard-anodized finish
- Weight: 22.6oz (640g)
- Jaw width: between 1.14inch (29mm) and 2.68inch (68mm)
- Overall Height: 3.93inch (100mm)
- Overall Length: 3.22inch (82mm)
- Picatinny rail length: 2.55inch (65mm), 6 slots
- Color: Flat Green
- Direct interfaceable with all REKON Ball Heads and other brands constructed to the Arca-swiss standard
Key Design Features:
- The base of the VM-1 mount is machined with Arca-swiss standard dovetail grooves allowing direct mounting interface to Arca-swiss standard ball heads (no "QR" or adaptor plates needed)
- 1/4" and 3/8" threaded mounting holes allow for the attachment of "QR" plate or direct mounting to various brand tripod depending on design configuration on your tripod/ball head
- Extended height VM-1 Arca-swiss column base eliminates frustrating clearance issues often found with ball head tension knobs and provides for the widest interface clearance of various ball head manufacturer control and tension adjustment knobs. The extended height VM-1 allows for positioning of VM-1 mount with either the locking knob on the left or right side depending on your preference.
- Built-in Picatinny Rail (STANAG 2324/MIL-STD 1913) for placement of various complementary accessories such as Laser range finder, IR target marker, video camera, weather/wind meter, illumination device, night hunting light, etc
- Built-in Picatinny Rail offers enhanced predator and hog night hunting scanning capabilities via mounting an additional scanning light to the VM-1 vice mount and utilizing the fatigue free panning of the weapon on the tripod technique to locate animals